Header Ads

Header ADS

Is it sufficient to practice Islam?

 Is it sufficient to practice Islam? "Dr. Zakir Naik"

And the question is, are we as. Take things for granted for like if you have the opportunity to further. Your studies, people tend to take it for granted. Exam is we have another six. More months so we don't. Have to study right now At the end of the month, we can do it well, so no need to do anything now. So what are the ways to work on this. Especially, you know. If I heard you, if I understood your question correctly, that normally in the examination we say that we will work in the end if six months are remaining last month, we can study. So are you trying to tell the Muslims can also enjoy life and work towards the end of the life, if that's what the question is? Yes. So the Muslims can enjoy life now and work towards the end of their life. Correct. Muslims tend to do that way. Okay. What are. The ways? My question is, which Muslim knows? 

How long will he live? I don't know whether I'll live till tomorrow or not. I don't know. Sister. Do you know how long will you live? One year. Ten years? 20 or 100. Do you know even? I don't know. Allah says there's no Qur'an very clearly in Surah Luqman chapter 31, verse 34. No one knows the hour where women will reign. When will a person die? What will the person earn? What is in the womb of the mother? No one knows. That the reason our beloved Salah Salam said that you live that you I mean, there's a saying that you live, you live as though you're going to die today and be prepared even for a long time. If you know you're going to die tomorrow, what will you do? Sister? Hypothetically, if you come to dine tomorrow, what will you do? What we will. No, no, no. Suppose you are the Muslim to please Who? Please. What will you do then? To work hard? And do everything that pleases God. You will pray. You will do tahajjud, correct? Yes. So every Muslim. He should be prepared that he may die today or tomorrow. She did you at least you do your four eyes do the mustache. So if you know, if I think I'm going to write tomorrow what I'm going to do, I'm going to pray properly. I'm going to pray the Sunnah. I'm going to pray. What if I die and if I don't die again tomorrow, do the same thing. If I don't do tomorrow again, do even if I don't die, am I losing? If I don't die, will I lose? I just suppose you think you're going to die after ten years and you don't pay and you die? Will you lose? You lose what you lose. So my win win situation number one, when I'm praying, I get serenity. I get peace of mind? This money cannot buy. Most of the billionaires, they are not. These people think, you know, money can buy peace. It cannot. It can't buy happiness. So when I'm worshiping Allah, I find peace. And believe me, if you believe in Allah and the teachings, you will not really bother. Everything is hard for a believer that when a prophet comes, he says, Alhamdulillah, when loss comes, he says Alhamdulillah. This is demand and more the difficulty. More. You are happy. Inshallah. Allah will give me generator for those like. Today, Ahmadiyya. The Indian government has taken everything the property, the wealth. I think. Can I tell my wife that we should be happy? Imagine. Suppose I call if I'm doing business and I lose my wealth. Who's to blame? Me if a earthquake comes and my house goes? No benefit if being a die. If the enemies of Islam have taken away my property, what better benefit can I get in akhirah? I'm very happy. Nothing better could have happened through my property than what the enemies of Islam have done. Very happy. More peace of mind. They think they are causing me trouble. They are fools. They don't know. That Jannah is my heart. Then I think my heart. If they put me in jail, I'll do the same. If they exile me, I'll do the contemplation. If they execute me, I'll become a shaheed. They cannot take the genre which is in my heart. So moment and a true believer he's always at peace. If you know Islam, you will enjoy every day of your life. It is the full thing. Okay. If I drink alcohol, if I go to drugs, I'll enjoy. So let me enjoy now and maybe I will pray after ten years full. The kick they get in the drug and the alcohol. We get million times peace and serenity in our Salah. Are they free? They have to pay money. They have got health problems. When we pray, our health becomes better. Free. The serenity we get. It is all. If you heard my talk, I've given a talk on a Quran. The guidance for creating happiness. All this is artificial happiness. Immediate. The true happiness you can get is Salah and the things Some people like dancing music. Some people like listening to Islamic lectures, reading the Quran. It is you who decide what is good and what is bad. Happiness is a state of mind. You know, like you like some people like Chinese food, some people like Malay food. Some people like Indian food. Food is food. It is subjective. Similarly, peace and happiness is depending upon your mind how you train your mind. If you train your mind, I'm going to get peace in. I'm very happy with it. But the prophet never said that you renounce the world. Like the Hadith of Abdullah. I believe that him, the prophet said. I heard that you fast every day and I heard that you pray the full night. He said, Yes, Ursula. He said, fast one day, don't fast. The other day pray part of the night. See part of the night because your body is right over you. Your wife is right over. You and your guests have right over you. So Islam doesn't believe in excesses. Islam doesn't mean you renounce the world. If you think you're going to play the full night and fast every day, go to Jenna. That is against the sunnah of the Prophet. Prophet never told her to fast every day. Prophet didn't say to pray the full night. So there is limitation that maximum if you do above that, it becomes excessive. Allah says in the Quran in chapter four, verse 171, Allah says, Do not commit excesses in your religion, committing excesses. Also haram. There is a minimum. Maximum minimum is five times minimum. Minimum salary. 17 plus three. 20 minimum. Then you can. Do you want to pay more? Okay. 12 Mustafa Salah. Then Tahajjud And it's the best Salah after the fight. Salah is the night Salah will come first. Then would come 12th. Senator McCain, you want to read more? Okay. For Akusala to Doha Ishraq Salah want to pray more often? We cannot celebrate the full day. For minimum. Okay, fine. You want to come to the mosque and pray? That's a requirement. If you come to the mosque and pray unified time, okay, You may require two hours a day if you want to pray more, etcetera. And mo'cheddah may be three hours may be for us. There is limit, minimum and maximum. You can't do above that. So everything in Islam fasting, you can't fast every day. Minimum fasting is the month of Ramadan, 29 or 30 days minimum. You want to fast more. The best after the fast of Ramadan is the fast of moharram. After that, the fast of Ashura. You want to keep more? Okay. The first ten days of want to fast more, shovel fast, want to fast more. Okay. The white days will be 13, 14, 15 of every month. Want to fast more? Monday and Monday and Thursday. That for the profit. This is the fun. If you want more then the first of the order Islam every alternate day. Beyond that you cannot do this is the limit. So everything in Islam. Minimum and maximum is there. But you only know if you have knowledge if you read the Quran and Hadith. So if you think like those people who are fools that I will only study towards the end, we ask them when is the end? We don't know. So in this you tell that person for you your examination is only once a year. Our examination is every day. The difference is the examination is once a year. So maybe you can fool the teacher and study only towards your examination. Our examination is every day. Every hour, every minute. Hope that answer the question. Thank you.

Read more: 

Misconception about Islam

No comments

Powered by Blogger.